Wednesday, January 24

Reasons I *Might* Miss My Job

*The hours and hours of time wiled away pointlessly surfing the net. The amount of random things you can find out there, and the ultimate power of Google is amazing.

*The number of hints and tips a helpdesk full of ladies provide each other with is usefull. I've found new products to use on my hair, and I magazine-worthy fashion advice at my fingertips. I also get to try out all kinds of make-up!

*Making personal phone calls to my heart's content

*Having a massive restaurant just downstairs where I can watch the chefs make anything I choose - Italian, Mongolian Barbeque, fresh sandwiches made in the Deli, roast dinner.. and in the morning a choice of all the breakfast in the world. Yum.

*Reading blogs all day.

*Writing on my blog all day.

*Being able to go to Starbucks without leaving the building

*Doing my job without accessing a single brain cell because I could (and sometimes do) perform the mundane and repetitive tasks in my sleep.

It kind of sounds like I just get paid for sitting around doing the same things I would at home.. Hm. I need to get me a new job!

5 comments:

someone else said...

A new job? What's wrong with getting paid for doing those wonderful things??? Just kidding. I seriously would love that restaurant, though.

Anonymous said...

Starbucks in your building... even the smell of that would make me feel happy for no other reason! And I think there's something to be said for a job that doesn't fry your brain every day, and lets you do all those things. Maybe if it challenged you just a little more...

Dawn said...

Sounds like you need a bit more of a challenge! But take advantage of this while you have it.

I'm so busy at work that I don't have time to blog!

Dan said...

Sounds like you had the ideal job! I guess there aren't any more openings? :)

BecsLifeOnline said...

That sounds like the dream job ha ha! But yeah - new challenges are always a good thing. Good luck! :-)