Tuesday, January 30

Cloudy Brain Sydrome

I'm finding it difficult to get this week started. I pressed snooze on the old alarm clock about 5 times today - leaving myself 8 minutes to get up, get ready and leave the house. My body does not want this day to go ahead.

Just in case you're checking in to see how
The Reunion went, it didn't go. It turns out he had to go somewhere on the Saturday so we couldn't meet up. Obviously I was secretly relieved about this, but at the same time kind of disappointed. I had spent so much energy mentally preparing for it - all gone to waste. At least now I know I can accept visits from random people in my past. It would have been nice to mix a bit of old with the new.


If you don't know me and my sister in real life, please go read this post she has written. Sometimes I wish I could just plug into her and then she could write out my thoughts. Because she does it so well. It scares me that we feel and think the same way even though we haven't lived in the same country since I was 14 years old. 11 years ago.


I'm still applying for jobs. Every day. I'm so sick of it already (mostly sick of hiding it while I'm at work).


This Cloudy Brain Syndrome is not so good when you've got so much to do.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the good ol' snooze button! Another thing we have in common. =)

Sherry said...

gotta love the snooze button, often gets me in trouble as well. I'm ALWAYS late, always.

someone else said...

Never having had a sister, I've sometimes envied those who have the kind of connection you just wrote about. You're both very lucky.

Wanderlusting said...

Every day is cloudy brain syndrome for me! Even when I do get enough sleep I just cant be arsed getting out of bed. I've always envied those who leap up in the morning, with a clear head and full of energy. But tis not me in the least!

Case in point: I need to start on my history essay (and yes, apply for jobs too) but I just spent the morning blogging and am too pooped and fuzzy for anything else.