Wednesday, January 17

daisy summer pipers

Call it pre-mature, but it's started getting dark at 4:20pm instead of 4.11pm, and that means only one thing...

Spring and Summer on their way!

Unlike my sister who craves clouds and chilled weather, I crave intense hot sun on bare skin, bright blue skies, soft green grass on bare-feet and millions of wild daisies..

As the summer-expert Joni says;

Come and take me by the hand
There's so much to be seen
The fields are dancing daisy bright
Hills are dappled green...






...Stare into a mirror pool
And laugh so princely vain
The skies become kaleidoscopes
With no two turns the same

Ahh.. the joys of hours of light and sun and happiness that are to come..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo... even with the bright sun in it. =)

BecsLifeOnline said...

Wow this is such an artistic photo! I love it! Did you take it yourself?

Dawn said...

I'm with you, kiddo! I don't necessarily like sitting in the sun, but I have to have sunshine to be healthy, for sure. I can take about 2 days of clouds and then I think I've moved to Seattle.

I love your thought processes as you are working through your "stuff!"

Kristen said...

I'm somewhere in between. I don't like the bitter cold with snow that never goes away....but I also don't care for oppressive sun and heat....give me fall or spring or somewhere in between. ;-)

Wanderlusting said...

Good Lord! Clouds and chilled weather? Does she want to move to Vancouver cuz we are rolling in it here...while I wish to roll with the daisies.