Thursday, January 4

Ouch!

Well I am experiencing The Land Of One-Handed Typing for the first time in my life. And I don't like it!

This morning on my way out of the house, I somehow managed to slam the door onto my fourth finger of my left hand. I don't know how to describe the pain that ensued - I don't think it's possible. I honestly thought I was going to die. I've been taking pain killers all day, because otherwise, all I do is just sit here and try and move my hand into a comfortable position where it isn't throbbing and threatening to pop off my fingernail.

I don't like it!

So, alas, I can not type anymore today.

I can't believe how long it's taken me to type that tiny paragraph!

4 comments:

Sema said...

Ouch, that must have hurt bad. Hope you get some relief soon.

Sherry said...

That's brutal. Good luck with that! I enjoyed your post yesterday as well. You say things so eloquently.

Dawn said...

Poor Rachel!! I've done that myself - nothing more sensitive than the end of a finger!

someone else said...

I remember when I was about 7 or so, all four fingers on one hand got shut in the car door. Talk about OUCH! I hope your finger feels better soon.