Saturday, January 6

Disturbing Finger and Restaurant Review

Last night Conrad and I went to Gallipoli's Bazaar in Islington.




I just want to have it out there in cyber space that this restaurant was soooo good. The food was Turkish, amazingly tasty and plentiful. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful - I almost wanted to invite them to join us at our table.

We had the Meze to start with, which made me so full I could hardly eat my main meal - but it was all just sooo good!


So if you're out and about in North London, definitely get your butt down to Gallipoli's Bazaar! It's excellent!

I also thought that you would all appreciate a little bit of nasty-finger update: It hurts.


Hope you all have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Gallipoli's. It sounds great.

ashli said...

sounds yummo!

and the finger, ouchie!