Monday, February 12

What The Scanner Saw

Mom and Dad bought us a pretty new copier/scanner/printer for Christmas and I have just gotten round to making use of it's wonders and the endless hours of happiness it can bring to me.
I don't have many of my old pictures here in London (I am planning on bringing them all down next time I'm in Manchester) but from wandering around the house and picking certain pictures, here is what the scanner has seen today:



This was taken on the back of a scooter on the first holiday Conrad and I went on together in Tunisia. It was baking baking hot that day and we drove around for hours - taking in the sights of Carthage and then back around again. We were usually the only people on the road. This is also the first and only time I have ever had heat stroke. Because we were wizzing along without a care in the world, we forgot to re-apply sunscreen. And I paid for it later.



My brother and the clouds.



Conrad the Emperor. (circa 2006) This was a children's play that Conrad was in when he was in acting school called 'The Nightingale'. It was a very cute story that warmed your heart at the same time.


This is 'anonymous'. Also known as my brother-in-law.



This is Conrad looking very dapper about 30 minutes before his best-friend's wedding. Everyone was so nervous (including the groom) that we all decided to go have a game of pool beforehand.



This is my favourite shot of driving through Michigan. It seems so quintessentially American and captures everything about America that isn't seen in England. If that makes sense.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL the pictures, and I didn't realise bobby was such a 'bull' =). But that picture proves it.

Kristen said...

Those pictures are beautiful.

That Anonymous...what a goofball.

Dawn said...

I got one for Christmas, too. I love it, but have not had good luck scanning pictures just from a print, but can put them on my camera card and do it that way. I guess I'd better read the directions!

The camera your dad is bringing you is EXACTLY like the one DC got me for Christmas. I love it!!

I'm going to [ost some of Gpa's party on the family page.

Anonymous said...

That's a great variety of pics. Nice one of Emperor Conrad! I've never seen that one of anonymous before - where was it? Red Feather?