Monday, February 12

I Love Paris in the Springtime...

I will be gone for a few days.. and hopefully will bring back pictures of happiness and joy.

A quick update on the Cabbage Soup Diet: It works. And I didn't cheat!! I will write more about this later, because it has made me wondorously happy. It's a good kick-start to a long-term healthy eating/exercise plan. I always hate the beginning of losing weight because you can never see results in the first week or so. This gives instant results, and it just worked really well. I feel self-confident enough to breeze through the Parisian streets with grace and style.

So.. for now.. Fare thee well.

5 comments:

brooke said...

And maybe a photo of an engagement ring?? :) conrad is gonna kill me. But you know, I'd like to be related to him, instead of 'sort-of realated to him'. Hee hee.

Wanderlusting said...

YAY! Be sure to post the whole diet, I definitely need a kick in the pants!

Have fun in Paris, I know you will!
Au revoir!http://www.celyne.com

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I just got back and you're gone! I hope you have a grand time.

BecsLifeOnline said...

I need to find a diet where all I can eat is chocolate and I can lose weight ha ha.

someone else said...

Stopping by to say Happy Valentine's Day!

Lucky you -- in Paris!!