Friday, February 23

All Roads Lead Back To Manchester

We are off to Mancy-town for a three-day weekend to celebrate with parents and the like. On Saturday night Conrad's mom and his step-dad are coming over to my m & d's house for some dinner and frollicks.

I am so privileged to have so many people to celebrate with. Thanks to everyone who wrote comments - they all meant a lot to me!

I may write whilst in Manchester, I may not. But I will leave you with something a little bit special before I go:



5 comments:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I'd like to see extra special if that is a bit special!!

Dawn said...

Yikes!!

Say "hey" to your mom and dad for mw.

brooke said...

Luckiest lady in the world?? I think so.

someone else said...

Does he KNOW you posted that picture?? Hilarious!

BecsLifeOnline said...

Either he is totally cool and laid back about everything, or I'm guessing you haven't told him about that pic being there yet! Ha ha.