Wednesday, February 28

Hectic

My life has become slightly hectic and busy as of late. I know it will calm down soon enough, but for now I am finding myself too busy to blog!

Our supervisor is leaving from work, so we've gone from 4 people to 3 - this is taking away the hours of free time I used to have where I could wile away and ruminate through my keyboard. I don't have time to think about my feelings, let alone write about them!

This weekend was good. The time with future in-laws and step-in-laws went quickly and was rather enjoyable!

Today is Conrad's 27th Birthday, but I've talked about him enough lately that he's turned into some kind of local celebrity.

So rest assured, I'm still here, I still have things to say - Just do not have the time!

3 comments:

someone else said...

Happy birthday to Conrad!!

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Conrad!

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your blog. I'm trying very hard not to read blogs anymore...but it's hard to stay away from family.

I am so utterly happy for you two. Tell Conrad Happy Birthday!

Much love.....