Friday, February 2

Mama's Back In Town

I've taken a half day today so that I can go pick up my mom at Victoria Station.

I'm excited.

All you folks in the States (that I'm related to), I am expecting pictures of your time with my dad in the next couple of weeks, and in return I shall give you pictures of this weekend. If you're lucky. Unfortunately they will all be pictures from a rudamentary camera phone, but this will all be solved when dad gets back with my new camera! Woohoo!

Till then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a lot of fun this weekend!

Dawn said...

We are looking forward to Grandpa's birthday party tomorrow night when your dad arrives. Have fun with your mom and say hey for us!

Sherry said...

That will be so fun. I love when my mom comes out, we just shop and go out to eat and watch movies. Nothing like it. Have fun!

Kristen said...

Heh heh...I saw your new camera before you did! ;-) It's exactly like my mom's. I think your dad took some pics at G&G's house the other night.

Hey, I can't see your header picture anymore. Is it my computer or did you take it out?

Rachel said...

kristen - the pictures's still there. i hope everyone else can still see it! otherwise i have absolutely no idea how to fix it.

i am sooooo looking forward to my camera!!