Tuesday, February 6

Cabbage Poop Diet


I don't actually have access to all the pictures from this weekend from work - so my update will have to wait till later today.

It was actually the pictures taken this weekend that spurred me on to what I used to think was the most disgusting thing on earth:


The Cabbage Poop Diet

For those of you lucky enough to be out of the loop on this one, it's a 7-day diet that allows you to eat as much cabbage soup as humanly possible whilst eating restricted amounts of other specific food groups. And the reason for doing this is that you can actually lose up to 10 pounds in a week.

So today I am on Day 2. I am allowed veggies galore and soup till it comes out of my ears (in fact, I think it has already). And tonight, for a reward - I get a whole massive baked potato. I seriously can't wait.

So I just wanted to share my pain with the universe. I miss carbs. I love carbs. I love chocolate. I'm craving things that I never usually eat - waffles, maple syrup, cheesy things. Cheeeeeese.

Hm. I have to stop. But I do know that this is going to be worth it. I need a kick-start to get off the downhill slope that I was on. I didn't like seeing my tum-tum sticking out all over London on Saturday. So here's to losing buffalo wings! And cabbage poop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel a little sorry for Conrad suddenly. =)

someone else said...

I'd never make it on that diet. I don't like cabbage. Lots of luck!

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Are you sure you have buffalo wings? What about the 2 bowls of cereal a day and a sensible meal at night? I think it smells and may taste better!

BecsLifeOnline said...

Maybe I should try this also, although I seriously cannot live without cheese. That would kill me. Or pasta for that matter.