Wednesday, April 4

And The Future Seems Sunny

So I went for an interview yesterday at a large children's charity based in London.

About 5 minutes after I got home from the interview, I got a call, and I got the job.

I have been in a state of dis-belief and excitement since yesterday at approximately 5pm. I am so excited. I am so in awe. It's as though everything was meant to be.

I feel peace.

All pieces of my messed up puzzle of a life seem to be fitting together quite well - for the first time ever.

Perhaps I am okay at this 'being an adult' thing after all.

8 comments:

brooke said...

woot! yeah rachie! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!

someone else said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear it worked out for you. Good luck and be sure and let us all know what you'll be doing. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Of course you are!!

Congrats!!!! Very very exciting!!!

Dawn said...

WOW!!! I was just coming to see if you were back, and here you are, better than ever. That is fabulous!! When do you start? How did you find it?

Dawn said...

Rach - can you please cut and paste this good news on the web site for G&G?? They'd love it.

Wanderlusting said...

Oh CONGRATS! That is so good...isn't it a blessing when you find such a future? I know that my job isn't exactly what I want but the possibilties of where it could take me are what keeps me happy. Awww, so happy for you!!!

Rachel said...

dawn - the reason i don't write much on the family website is because i can't access it at work, and almost all of my internet usage is at work! i'll try and do it when i get home tonight.