Thursday, February 21

Monthly Freak Out Time

So. There's five months to go until The Big Day. FREAK OUT! I seriously need to get in shape. I seriously need to find a photographer. I seriously need to feel organised. I seriously need to chill out. Thing is, the rest of the month I'm calm sedate and perfectly happy about the whole thing, and then I do a countdown and I just can not believe it! Five months to go! That's less then six!

I'm also sad because once it's gone, it's gone. I want it to be the run up to our wedding forever! This is the most fun I've had all my life!

Organising + Bossing around + Getting my way + Wedding day + Conrad = A happy Rachel!

I never want it to end.

*

Random wedding fact:

"The bride's bouquet come from a very old tradition of strong smells warding of evil spirits and bringing good fortune. During the plague in England people would wear little pouches of flower petals around their necks as not to be infected with the Plague believed to be carried by strong bad smells."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIGH...wedding planning. So fun. Over so quick. The super great part tho, is getting to be with your sweetie forever. Chris is the greatest person I know and I am so lucky to be walking this life by his side!

Unknown said...

Brooke's loose 15 pounds in one month??? eat one meal a day. and drink nonfat caramel machiatos.

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

HAve you talked to David and Sara Brylyn at church? Their wedding pictures are great and very modern in style. They might be able to help you.
Happy planning.
JA