Tuesday, February 12

Apart

Things crop up that I forgot I had to do. I sit and talk myself out of doing it. It's not worth doing if you can't see me. Your pride validates me, if you watch me and smile with a secret look in your eye it makes me want to do it even better next time. You make me in to a person that I always wanted to be. Before you there were holes in my personality, I knew who I was meant to be but didn't try hard enough. With you I am always me, the person I know is good in heart and soul and means well. When you are away parts of my alone-self remind me that you are who makes me me. My motivation is to show you how good I am, show you what you make me. You make me pure and real, you make me honest.

At least when I am lonely I know you will be back, and I will be me again soon.

No comments: