Monday, March 12

How To Make Rachel Laugh

Firstly, take a picture of the three of you while making a slightly weird face:



After re-positioning, take yet another picture making a (only slightly!) weird face:



After deciding that she should hold the camera, pose like you're a strange stalker trying to get in on the Ben and Rachel action.




..Making her miss off her entire face the next time round because she's laughing so hard.



Take it to the next level by making silly faces when she thinks you're finally taking it seriousy:


..Making her laugh so hard she looks like she's in in serious pain:



Mission Accomplished.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Woman! You kill me! And so does your man!

Sherry said...

that is too funny. you look so cute in braided "pigtails" I've always tried to pull them off, can't do it. You, you can pull it off and look great.

Anonymous said...

That's a fun story! I'm glad you had fun with Ben this weekend. And I agree about the braids! Very cute, and something I can't do either.

Dawn said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. It was fun to do. I tried to keep everybody up to date with the family page, but it didn't work all that well, I guess.

Is Ben from high school or college or where? Just curious. Fun pix!

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh right out loud, even as tired as I am...I could hear you laughing!!!

Rachel said...

wow thanks guys! allie, i know that you can pull off pigtails, i've seen it with my own eyes! and i'm sure you can too sherry :)

dawn, i met ben whilst i worked at starbucks and we worked together for about 4 years.. and are still in touch! (obviously)

brooke said...

Hi bennie.