Tuesday, December 13

Last day of my twenties

Today is the end of my twenties. I feel a lot stronger about this than I ever thought I would. 30 is.... an adult. 30 is seriously an adult. I am not an adult. I seriously do feel like I'm pretending and the 14 year old teenager inside me is giggling away, excited that she's getting away with the pretense.

My 20s saw me starting and finishing university, working at Starbucks, solidifying my addiction to caffeine, meeting my best friend, working with my best friend, moving in with my best friend, having my best friend live in a different city, eating lots of chocolate, waitressing, moving in with my boyfriend, getting proposed to by my boyfriend in Paris, marrying my boyfriend, moving into a house with my husband, deciding to have a baby, having a baby, being proud of myself, cutting a fringe, growing my fringe out, dying my hair blonde, dying my hair red, gaining lots of weight, getting pale and pasty, losing lots of weight (post wedding..DOH.), learning that I enjoy cycling, cycling to work, moving to London, loving London, temping in the city, being a legal secretary, working for a national charity, being a trustee of a charity, attending interviews and breaking my heart, working for an international children's charity, going out, discovering how much I love eating out, wearing heels and walking home from nights out, wearing bangles, wearing massive hoop earrings, going to a family wedding in Japan, organising a work trip to India, falling in love with India, opening a school in Namibia, falling in love with Namibia, interrailing twice with my boyfriend, falling in love with red wine and duck in France, eating too much cream and wine in Italy, souvlaki and sunshine in Greece, taking a 24 hour ferry, honeymooning in Greece, holidayed in Tunisia, Gran Canaria, playing games to waste time, tapas-ing and sangria in Spain, camping, taking driving lessons, taking my driving test, passing my driving test, buying a Classic Mini, driving a classic mini, buying a Jeep Cherokee, driving a Hate Tank (Jeep Cherokee), visiting family in America, buying my wedding dress in America, carrying my wedding dress as hand luggage home, being pregnant, seeing many plays, watching my husband act, loving my husband, watching my baby grow, creating a family, wanting a dog, buying a dog, loving a dog, being annoyed at my dog, missing the Philippines, missing people, missing my family, discovering Skype, joining Facebook, writing a blog, taking millions of photos, learning I love to jog, discovered black eyeliner, stopped going to church, started going back to church, discovered the importance of extended family, trust myself, fell in love with folk music, watched lots of movies, watched Lost and 24, watched every episode of Friends, got bored of Friends…….

And here I am turning 30. A lot can happen in a decade.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Your decade of the 20s sounds amazing and wonderful! Bring on the 30's! I bet it's going to be even more amazing!

Happy Birthday! (tomorrow)

Unknown said...

Beth said EXACTLY what I was thinking. The best is yet to come!

I remember feeling sad, but wow, the 30s is where I found myself, fell in love with my life, and have never felt more sure of being where I'm supposed to be. Age is just a number. Living life regardless of it is where it's at.

Love you, happy birthday!

JJC said...

WWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So much fun. I'm excited for your thirties! Well done on your twenties! YAY! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Karthik said...

It was nice reading your post. Time flies and keep on brining us surprises.

Sac Prada said...

Louis Vuitton bourses sac Louis Vuitton escompte apporte une tempête de la mode chaud pour le monde entier pour son look étonnant et merveilleu design.Louis Vuitton est l'un des fabricants les plus agressifs. L'entreprise emploie 40 avocats à temps plein et 250 enquêteurs indépendants à travers le monde, et l'année dernière à ses agents ont été impliqués dans 4.200 raids sur les réseau de contrefaçon et 8 sac louis vuitton sale.200 actions en justice Louis Vuitton sac pas cher. Des entreprises comme Kate Spade, Chanel et Coach, dont le portemonnaie sont également largement copiés, sont membres des consortiums de plusieurs fabricants de luurygoods qui facilitent crises civiles et pénales de marchandises de contrefaçon. Sacs à main en le sont seulement à la mode comme les sacs à main et sacs à main, et il ya certainement quelques modèles assez peu qui sont disponibles aussi bien. Vous devez acheter les sacs à main classiques de mise en page, qui est brun foncé leatherbased avec les symboles en bronze de Louis Vuitton qui apparaissent tout au long des sacs à main. Votre Pochette est une autre forme de son pursess pour vous de jeter un oeil à; les pursess sont suffisamment peu de la taille que vous devez emporter partout, mais il faudra certainement répondre à tous vos articles importants, tant de gens simplement l'utiliser comme un petit fourretout. Le style classique est produit de dim luuriante brune ornée de minuscules leatherbased rou louis vuitton portefeuilles distribuer à travers la conception. Ce délai d'un portefeuille de la plupart de favori sans aucun doute un de la Pochette ce qui est certainement un design chic nouvelle d'inclure à votre sélection de style et de créer une affirmation de conception comme par aucun moyen avant. Ce type de portefeuille Louis Vuitton a beaucoup de confort pour l'homme ou les revendications des femmes et vous devriez également effectuer un démarrage en les regardant à l'occasion, vous devez impress.It est dit que l'envoi de la capacité à la cérémonie sont ajoutés régulièrement fera progresser l'accord parmi les amateurs . Achetezvous une allocation de vous amant fréquemment Louis Vuitton sac a main? Et qu'estce que vous achetez habituellement? SaintValentin 2009 away.What anesthésié avezvous acheté pour elle sur la SaintValentin? Quelque chose comme les roses, anneau de diamant ou une montre acclamé? J'accepte elle serait ajoutée admirer si vous béatifique elle une indemnité de hâte pas encore l'altitude referred.Gift n'est pas le ressort de women.Gift pour lui est l'affaire de plus de Louis Vuitton hommes pursess.If obtenir l'adulte et pursess alerte Damier Graphite hommes Vuitton comme cadeau, ils seront être portemonnaie ecited.Damier graphite vuitton hommes n'est jamais chancre ou monotonous lv sac sale.Multifunctional portefeuille damier graphite hommes rend l'activité des hommes est acceptable et fast.Tie réelle important dans l'activité circadienne de cachet men.Men 's et de l'apparence peut être absolument affichée par le tie.While Louis Vuitton cravate des hommes la volonté de l'affectation du cachet des hommes qui seront absolument le globe oculaire de women.Love lui, et lui acheter un pursess Damier Graphite.