Tuesday, May 22

Poor bloggy!

I feel like my blog is a forgotten-about stuffed toy that I keep away in my room and don't tell anyone about. It's forlorn, it's neglected, it's sat here on it's own with nothing to do. I've moved on to the bigger toys, but it's not my blogs fault. I just don't have the heart to pack it away in a box and store it in the attic, so it sits here waiting. I'm too attached to it, and it might give me some comfort one day when I'm really needing it.

So my stuffed toy will keep it's seat on the top of my cupboard (just out of reach) for now.

9 comments:

But Why? said...

Hi Rachel,

It's a pity your blog will be sparsely populated from now on. I recently happened across your blog and was struck by your decision to change jobs. (I'd like to do something similar in a year or so, your words struck a chord with me.) Good luck with the new job - I hope it repays the energy and belief you've already put in in making such a big change.

Dawn said...

It will be there when you need it, and we'll keep checking! Don't let it go away completely.

someone else said...

I'll still be around when you do have time to post. Good luck with the new job. I hope the joy of it continues to lift you.

Dawn said...

Kev and I finally finished our story to this point in time.

lifeinsuburbia said...

Hey. Check out my blog. Look what your nephew can do. Conrad will beam with pride.

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your thoughts, Rach. Maybe plan to write once a week or something....love you! Mum

Anonymous said...

Rachel, come back! I can't take this any longer! i will kill myself otherwise. Please. You can't do this to your loyal readers.

The booze and drugs cannot fill the void which you have left in my soul. I need you, I have to have you.

Dawn said...

I miss you, too. I love your writing and your perspective. Come back! AT least once a week, as your mom said.

Anonymous said...

No Rachel, every day.